Moral Conflict on Investing in Marijuana
The legalization medical marijuana is a growing issue in the U.S. Marijuana is legal or medically tolerated in about half of U.S states and starting to be a possible profitable investment to investors. Weed has its own moral convictions and whether you are against it or not it is making money, that catches the eyes of investors. Investors are investing to make money but some investors that invest into marijuana don't necessarily agree with it, is it wrong? If you think something is wrong you shouldn't support it, if you don't mind marijuana then you should have no convictions investing in it. There are some things that you strongly disagree with and some things that you just somewhat don't agree with me personally I would invest in something that I don't agree with if it makes me money. If there was something I strongly disagreed with I would not invest, because I don't support it. People are in it for the money.
Did you even read any of the articles, I feel like you did not read and then just made something up based on maybe the titles. Taylor, you have go to engage, read, think, discuss, argue, then write and edit to refine.
ReplyDelete